- Boston University School of Law (J.D., 2002), magna cum laude; Editor of the Boston University Law Review
- Hood College (B.A., English and French Literature, 1998), Honor Program
Kerri Lyman is an associate in the Newport Beach office of Irell & Manella LLP, where she is a member of the firm's bankruptcy, reorganization and creditors' rights practice group.
In both 2015 and 2014, Chambers USA selected Ms. Lyman as an "Associate to Watch" in the California: Bankruptcy/Restructuring category.
Ms. Lyman received her J.D., magna cum laude, from Boston University School of Law, where she was an editor of the Boston University Law Review.
- "Commentary: Proactivity Is Key to Successfully Facing Chapter 9," by Kerri Lyman and Jeffrey M. Reisner, The Bond Buyer, June 8, 2013
- "Taking Advantage Of The Insolvency Process," by Kerri Lyman and Jeffrey M. Reisner, Law360, September 2010
- "What Practitioners Should Know About Class Actions That Are Not Certified Pre-Petition," co-author, The American Bankruptcy Institute Journal, May 2006
- "Carving Up the Contract Turkey Under Bankruptcy Code Section 365: Servability and Indivisibility Integration and Aggregation in Acquisition Transactions," Norton Journal of Bankruptcy Law and Practice, June 2006
- "I Signed What?: Applying Collateral Estoppel to an Arbitrator's Findings of Fraud in Dischargeability Proceedings Under Sections 523 and 1141 (D)(6) of the Bankruptcy Code," Pratt's Journal of Bankruptcy Law, July 2006
Bar & Court Admissions
- 2006, California
- 2003, Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- 2003, New York State
- U.S. District Court, Southern and Eastern Districts of New York
- U.S. District Court, Northern, Central and Southern Districts of California