- Columbia University School of Law (J.D., 2008); Columbia Business Law Review; Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar
- The George Washington University (B.A., International Affairs, 2005), magna cum laude; Phi Beta Kappa
Bradley Leimkuhler is an associate in the Newport Beach office of Irell & Manella LLP, where he is a member of both the firm's litigation and white collar defense practice groups. Mr. Leimkuhler’s practice consists of a variety of state and federal complex civil litigation matters, including business torts, environmental issues, real property, insurance coverage, class actions, and white collar defense.
Mr. Leimkuhler's representative matters include:
- Defense of Fortune 500 company in confidential arbitration concerning claims for trespass, nuisance, and waste.
- Representation of national corporate client in litigation involving breach of contract and bad faith by an insurance company.
- Representation of individual wine collector in several civil suits in state and federal courts.
- Defense of clients in litigation against allegations related to wrongful termination, intentional infliction of emotional distress, defamation, and false imprisonment.
- Defense of client facing criminal investigation concerning allegations of counterfeiting.
- Defense of client facing possible criminal indictment and asset forfeiture.
- Defense of international restaurant chain in wage and hour class action litigation.
- Representation of bio-tech company in connection with inventorship and breach of licensing claims.
- Defense of clients in SEC investigation.
- Pro bono representation of non-profit environmental organization involving mandamus challenge of a proposed industrial facility.
Mr. Leimkuhler received his J.D. from Columbia University School of Law, where he was a Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar and a member of the Columbia Business Law Review. He earned his B.A., magna cum laude, from The George Washington University.
Bar & Court Admissions
- 2008, California
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California