- University of Southern California Gould School of Law (J.D., 2013); Order of the Coif; Editor, Southern California Law Review
- University of California, Los Angeles (B.A., Political Science, 2008) summa cum laude; Regents Scholar; Phi Beta Kappa
Kristina Holliman is a transactional associate in the Los Angeles office of Irell & Manella LLP. Her practice encompasses mergers and acquisitions, finance, securities law and corporate governance. Ms. Holliman's clients span myriad industries including private equity funds and entertainment, gaming and high-tech companies.
Ms. Holliman earned her J.D. from the University of Southern California Gould School of Law, where she was elected Order of the Coif and served as an editor of the Southern California Law Review. While in law school, she studied at the University Jean Moulin in Lyon, France, where she earned a Diploma in International and European Law.
Prior to law school, Ms. Holliman worked as an English teacher at a primary school in Shenzhen, China. She also worked as a Program Assistant at the Skirball Cultural Center. Ms. Holliman earned her B.A., summa cum laude, in Political Science from the University of California, Los Angeles.
- Represented global film and television studio Miramax in connection with the sale of the company to beIN MEDIA GROUP. (2016)
- Represented Surgical Specialties Corporation in connection with a $147 million secured credit facility. (2015)
- Represented cloud-based software and data solutions company iSqFt, a portfolio company of Genstar Capital Management, in connection with its acquisition of CMD Group from Warburg Pincus and Reed Elsevier. (2015)
- Represented Kin Community, a digital media company and multi-channel network operator, in connection with a preferred stock financing led by Canadian broadcaster Corus Entertainment. (2015)
- Represented Network Communications, Inc., a leading local media company providing lead generation, advertising and Internet marketing services to the multifamily segment of the housing industry, in connection with the sale of the company to CoStar Group. (2015)
- Represented funds managed by Genstar Capital Management in acquiring CDC Publishing, LLC, providers of data, analytics and software to the commercial construction industry. (2015)
- Represented Guggenheim Securities, LLC, as initial purchaser, in connection with $340 million securitization transaction involving Dick Clark Productions, the producer of such live television programming as The Golden Globe Awards, The American Music Awards and The Academy of Country Music Awards. (2014)
- Represented funds managed by Genstar Capital Management in acquiring iSqFt and BidClerk, providers of data, analytics and software to the commercial construction industry. (2014)
- Represented NanoH2O Inc., a manufacturer of water desalination membranes, in its acquisition by Korean conglomerate LG Chem Ltd. (2014)
- Represented Pinnacle Entertainment in connection with $260 million sale of hotel and casino to Tropicana Entertainment. (2014)
- Represented Pinnacle Entertainment in connection with an exchange offer, whereby it exchanged $850 million aggregate principal amount of 6.375% Senior Notes due 2021. (2014)
- 2013, California