- UCLA School of Law (J.D., 2013) Senior Articles Editor, UCLA Entertainment Law Review; Staff Editor, Journal of International and Foreign Affairs
- Middlebury College (M.A., French, 2009)
- Amherst College (B.A., French and English, 2008) cum laude with distinction
Alexandra Siegel is a litigation associate in the Los Angeles office of Irell & Manella LLP. Ms. Siegel’s practice encompasses an array of practice areas, including securities litigation and entertainment litigation. Ms. Siegel also maintains an active pro bono practice.
Ms. Siegel earned her J.D. from UCLA School of Law, where she served as a legal writing advisor, as well as Senior Articles Editor of the UCLA Entertainment Law Review and Staff Editor of the Journal of International Law and Foreign Affairs. Prior to law school, she spent a year in Paris, where she earned her M.A. in French from Middlebury College, in association with l'Université de Paris IV: La Sorbonne. Ms Siegel earned her B.A. in English and French, cum laude with distinction, from Amherst College, where she also performed in an a capella group, was a member of the Rugby and Ultimate Frisbee teams, and co-chaired the sponsorship committee for the American Cancer Society’s local Relay for Life.
Ms. Siegel is fluent in French and conversant in Italian.
- Defended executives of an international gaming and hospitality corporation in a shareholder class action lawsuit alleging violations of securities laws.
- Defended a prominent director and his production company in a copyright suit alleging misuse of film promotional materials.
- Represented a pharmaceutical company in a patent infringement lawsuit, resulting in a favorable settlement for her client.
- Currently representing an individual defendant in connection with an SEC investigation regarding alleged violations of the Securities Act and the Securities Exchange Act.
- On a pro bono basis, obtained a default judgment and favorable settlement on behalf of a United States military veteran who had been the victim of home loan modification fraud.
- On a pro bono basis, assisting the Alliance for Children’s Rights in finalizing adoptions of foster children.
Bar & Court Admissions
- 2013, California
- 2014, U.S. District Court, Central District of California