- UCLA School of Law (J.D., 2014) co-Editor in Chief, Journal of Law and Technology
- University of California, San Diego (B.A., Linguistics and History, 2010) cum laude, with departmental honors in Linguistics
Andrew Strabone is a litigation associate in the Los Angeles office of Irell & Manella LLP. Mr. Strabone's practice focuses on securities litigation, complex business litigation, and class action defense.
He has represented clients in a variety of matters, including:
- Defense counsel for the officers and directors of a Fortune 500 company in a shareholder class action alleging violations of securities laws.
- Defense of a biopharmaceutical company in a shareholder class action alleging violations of securities laws.
- Representation of one of Hollywood's largest studios in a well-publicized class action alleging that the studios have failed to account properly for the exploitation of motion pictures in home video and video-on-demand markets.
- Representation of a national radio broadcaster in common law copyright dispute alleging infringement of performance rights in pre-1972 sound recordings.
- Representation of a limited liability company and its co-founder in a complex business dispute to recover multi-million dollar damages.
- Representation of a Delaware limited liability company in the opposition of a dissolution action.
Mr. Strabone earned his J.D. from the UCLA School of Law, where he served as co-Editor in Chief of the Journal of Law and Technology. Mr. Strabone earned his B.A., cum laude, in Linguistics and History from the University of California, San Diego.
- 2014, California
- 2014, U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- 2014, U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit