- Stanford University (J.D.)
- Stanford University (M.S., Electrical Engineering)
- Northwestern University (B.S., Engineering Combined Studies Program), cum laude
Irell In The News
Joshua Glucoft is an IP litigation associate in the Los Angeles office of Irell & Manella LLP focusing on patent litigation. Mr. Glucoft has litigated and performed due diligence on patents in a variety of technology areas, including: semiconductor manufacturing and packaging; entertainment technology such as virtual reality and 3D movie conversion; and networking hardware and software. Mr. Glucoft is also admitted to practice before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
Mr. Glucoft earned his J.D. from Stanford University, where he also earned his M.S. in Electrical Engineering. Mr. Glucoft earned his B.S., cum laude, through the Engineering Combined Studies Program at Northwestern University.
Prior to law school, Mr. Glucoft was a management consultant with L.E.K. Consulting, where he was involved in due diligence, strategy development, and operations improvement projects. Mr. Glucoft's work spanned a number of industries with an emphasis in the life sciences and energy sectors.
- “Calm Down: Market Overreactions to Patent-related Events,” ABA Business Law Young Lawyer’s Division Newsletter
- “Patents In An Era Of Infinite Monkeys And Artificial Intelligence,” 19 Stan. Tech. L. Rev. 32 (co-author)
- “Two new 'startups' that could upend intellectual property laws,” VentureBeat.com (co-author)
Bar & Court Admissions
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California