Alexis Federico earned her J.D., summa cum laude, from the University of California, Irvine School of Law. Alexis received pro bono high honors and served as staff editor of the UC Irvine Law Review as well as director of the International Refugee Assistance Project at UCI Law and co-founder of the Veterans Clinic. While in law school, Alexis was a judicial extern to the Hon. Eileen Moore of the California Court of Appeal for the Fourth District.
Prior to law school, Alexis was a helicopter pilot and instructor in the United States Marine Corps, first with Marine Light Attack Helicopter Squadron 367 and later with Marine Aviation Weapons and Tactics Squadron One. She was selected as the Marine Aircraft Group 40 (Afghanistan) Aviator of the Year and was presented with the Order of the Daedalians United States Marine Corps’ Exceptional Pilot Award.
- Associate Board for Project Youth OCBF (Orange County Bar Foundation)
- Pathfinder, Leadership Council on Legal Diversity (2019)
- Commander, Dana Point 5th Marine Regiment Advisory Brigade
University of California, Irvine School of Law (J.D., 2016), summa cum laude; Pro bono high honors; Staff editor, UC Irvine Law Review
Texas A&M University (B.A., English and Russian, 2003); Member, Texas A&M Corps of Cadets and the Texas A&M Recon Company
- California, 2016
- U.S. District Court for the Central and Northern Districts of California
- U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit