Andrew Strabone focuses his practice on complex business litigation, including media and entertainment, securities and class action defense.
Andrew attended the UCLA School of Law, where he served as co-editor in chief of the Journal of Law and Technology. He graduated from the University of California, San Diego, with degrees in Linguistics and History.
- Representing orthopedic surgery practice in internal and government investigation as well as related civil litigation.
- Represented an international technology company in litigation and arbitration involving allegations of breaches of contractual and fiduciary duties and interference with business opportunities.
- Served as defense counsel for the officers and directors of a Fortune 500 company in a shareholder class action alleging violations of securities laws.
- Defended a biopharmaceutical company in a shareholder class action alleging violations of securities laws.
- Represented one of Hollywood's largest studios in a well-publicized class action alleging that the studios failed to account properly for the exploitation of motion pictures in home video and video-on-demand markets.
- Represented a national radio broadcaster in common law copyright dispute alleging infringement of performance rights in pre-1972 sound recordings.
- Represented a limited liability company and its co-founder in a complex business dispute to recover multimillion-dollar damages.
- Represented a Delaware limited liability company in the opposition of a dissolution action.
UCLA School of Law (J.D., 2014); Co-editor in chief, Journal of Law and Technology
University of California, San Diego (B.A., Linguistics and History, 2010)
- California, 2014
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit