Brian Anderson is an intellectual property litigator. His experience includes drafting briefs to be filed at every level of the federal judiciary as well as diverse litigation experience managing technical experts, presenting oral argument in state court, and taking depositions.
Brian earned his J.D. from the UCLA School of Law. During law school, Brian served as a Holocaust services law clerk at Bet Tzedek Legal Services, where he assisted Russian Holocaust survivors in matters of elder law.
Brian is fluent in Russian. Prior to law school, he held internships in Moscow, Russia, at the Center for Strategic Research and the Slavic Center for Law and Justice. Brian also worked as a missionary for two years in Ukraine.
- “Trademark Basics and Beyond," Irell & Manella MCLE Presentation (December 14. 2018)
- Associate Member, Los Angeles Copyright Society
- Member, J. Reuben Clark Law Society
- Tenor, Los Angeles Lawyers Philharmonic Orchestra and Legal Voices Choir
UCLA School of Law (J.D., 2017); Deputy chief managing editor, Journal of International Law and Foreign Affairs; International chair of student chapters, J. Reuben Clark Law Society
Brigham Young University (B.A., International Relations and Russian, 2014); Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society; Gold Key International Honour Society; National Slavic Honor Society
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit