Irell & Manella LLP's commitment to excellence is readily apparent from our uncompromising focus on providing the highest level of service to our clients. High standards hold not only for our lawyers but also for our support staff. Irell seeks to recruit and retain highly skilled and motivated individuals with the credentials, experience and personal qualities necessary to provide outstanding legal support work.
Consistent with our desire to work with talented and motivated individuals who share our work ethic and dedication to exceptional performance, we offer competitive compensation and superior benefits to our support staff.
How to Apply
Please submit your resume in MS Word or as a pdf file.
Los Angeles Office
Irell & Manella LLP
Attn: Director of Human Resources
1800 Avenue of the Stars, Suite 900
Los Angeles, CA 90067-4276
Newport Beach Office
Irell & Manella LLP
Attn: Director of Administration
840 Newport Center Drive, Suite 400
Newport Beach, CA 92660-6324
Response will be given to candidates who closely meet our position qualifications.
Irell & Manella LLP is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all. All employees and applicants are evaluated on the basis of their qualifications consistent with applicable state and federal laws without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, family care status, veteran status or marital status.
Irell & Manella LLP provides our staff with a comprehensive benefits program designed to meet the needs of today as well as tomorrow:
- Medical and Dental – to include spouses, qualified domestic partners (same sex or opposite sex), and dependent children
- Employee and Supplemental Term Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts – Health Care Reimbursement Account
- Membership to Bright Horizons which provides subsidized day care and back-up care solutions for children and elders
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) and Profit Sharing Plan
- Vacation, Sick/Personal Time
- Paid Holidays
- Transportation Allowance
- Annual Bonus – Based on Years of Service (non-exempt staff, excluding paralegals)
- Incentive Bonus Program (exempt staff and paralegals)
- On-Site Staff Training Programs
- Discount Tickets to Amusement Parks and Movie Theatres