Sandra Kanengiser formerly served as a member of the firm’s Executive Committee and chair of the firm's Real Estate group. She has experience in all aspects of real estate transactions, including commercial, retail, and residential leasing; land use development law; construction and financing; and acquisitions and dispositions of commercial and high-end residential real estate. She also provides general business advice to numerous clients on an ongoing basis.
- Represented Williams-Sonoma, Inc. and affiliates including Pottery Barn, West Elm and Hold Everything in the acquisition, leasing and development of major facilities in California, Nevada, Tennessee, New Jersey, Oklahoma, and Pennsylvania.
- Represented Pacific Park at the Santa Monica Pier in connection with several disposition transactions, development agreements, leasing, and other aspects of operations.
- Represented Pinnacle Entertainment, Inc. (formerly Hollywood Park), in the acquisition, leasing, financing and development of gaming properties throughout the United States.
- Represented various partnerships managed by Mountain View Capital in the acquisition, financing, development and leasing of shopping center and office properties in the Inland Empire, Northern California and Nevada.
- Represented various private equity firms in connection with entertainment venues in several states.
Honors & Awards
- Named among Southern California “Super Lawyers” by Los Angeles Magazine
- Consistently included in The Best Lawyers in America in the area of real estate law
USC Gould School of Law (J.D., 1984); Member of the Southern California Law Review
University of California, San Diego (B.A., 1977), summa cum laude
- California, 1984