- UCLA School of Law (J.D., 2014) co-Editor in Chief, Journal of Law and Technology
- University of California, San Diego (B.A., Linguistics and History, 2010)
Andrew Strabone is a litigation associate in the Los Angeles office of Irell & Manella LLP. Mr. Strabone's practice focuses on complex business litigation, and includes media and entertainment, securities, and class action defense.
He has represented clients in a variety of matters, including:
- Representation of an international technology company in litigation and arbitration involving allegations of breaches of contractual and fiduciary duties and interference with business opportunities.
- Defense counsel for the officers and directors of a Fortune 500 company in a shareholder class action alleging violations of securities laws.
- Defense of a biopharmaceutical company in a shareholder class action alleging violations of securities laws.
- Representation of one of Hollywood's largest studios in a well-publicized class action alleging that the studios have failed to account properly for the exploitation of motion pictures in home video and video-on-demand markets.
- Representation of a national radio broadcaster in common law copyright dispute alleging infringement of performance rights in pre-1972 sound recordings.
- Representation of a limited liability company and its co-founder in a complex business dispute to recover multi-million dollar damages.
- Representation of a Delaware limited liability company in the opposition of a dissolution action.
Mr. Strabone graduated from the University of California, San Diego with degrees in Linguistics and History. Mr. Strabone attended the UCLA School of Law, where he served as co-Editor in Chief of the Journal of Law and Technology.
- 2014, California
- 2014, U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- 2014, U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit